Saturday, August 13, 2011

What are some less typical jobs you can get with a Bachelor's in computer science?

What I mean is, something that's not web design or a typical coding/testing job. I've asked this sort of question before and someone said bioinformatics and other researchy type fields after going into graduate school. But could I do something like that with just a Bachelor's degree? (That undergrad program existed at my university, but I didn't go into it... oh well). Or something like computational geometry, AI, etc. I heard about people who did science/math programming at the back end, who didn't have a graduate degree but convinced his employer he was smart enough to translate algorithms. How would you train yourself for it? I've also heard about technical writing, how would you be eligible for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment