Monday, August 15, 2011

Should i move on? ... im confused....?

me & my bf for almost 3 yrs broke up bec he said he's tired of me.. after 1 week of "recovering" we still remain as friends... (he still help me in my projs. etc. ) & he knows that im still hoping that everthing will be ok between us! but he would tell to my friends (and sometimes to me) that there will be nothing more but friendship! so after 1 month of waiting, i decided to go for vacation (in USA) so many miles away just to get over him... my flight was in the evening so since it was his graduation i spent my whole day with him... for the last time! 3 hrs before my flight he insisted to drive me home.. and on that same night.. he told me that HE WANTS ME BACK!... i dunno what to feel! i just told him to think things over! i just want him to be sure with his decision! while i was here in US we still communicate thru text & chat. Last week he told me that he still want me.. but he's no longer that sure!(50%) coz he's afraid to hurt me again! so i cried.. thinking should i move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment