Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Around 6mnths ago i had symptoms of having a stroke?

my speach was slurred and missing out words in sentences,pain in the left side high up in chest,distorted vision,weakness down left side,short term memory loss,ping out(although rare),sleeping alot,loss of balance,mental slowness,no emotions and loss of bladder controll(lovely at 31!). I have had all sorts of tests and scans and all have come back normal. i am due back to work soon but still have a problem with memory,tired easily and mental slowness. before i was unwell i got alot of headaches,pins and needless and a vibrating feeling down my left thigh(seriously!!) . i had a small but raised lump in a vain on my left thigh that appeared during my last pregnancy and dissapeared when i became unwell and has now started to reappear. does anyone have any ideas as to what could have happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment