Sunday, August 14, 2011

The body image of girls is being distorted from a young age. CHILD STUDIES IGNMENT?

I love What you doing the media does have alot of negative out look on how a young girls and grown women who think their ugly and need to fit in i applaud you for doing that they make people for horrible if couple people think you are ugly (there's a person out there for everyone and everyone has a soul mate ) i mean that is a wonderful thing your doing after your done can you post it on here so people can read it and comment about it i know i would also I'm 14 and i see this stuff alot at my school like people want talk to you if your fat ugly to me that's really wrong and that's why i talk to everyone it don't matter to me if i like you i will talk to you and be friends with you so remember to post that research on here when your done so people can read it and comment on it

No comments:

Post a Comment